Genesis2 7

Genesis2 7
Bible Verse

Want watch more Video for TCM, Health, Please Visit ---- HERBS DOCTOR

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mar6 -10 ,09 珍本聖經數位典藏 + Apple Tree

Find one website you like for devotion out of the different websites I'll send you every five day !!
尋找一個你喜歡的靈修網站, 我會每5天更改一些不同的網站 !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
珍本聖經數位典藏

舊約
舊約文理馬殊曼譯本 1813-1821 塞蘭坡差會出版社 1863舊約 裨治文、克陛存,美國聖經會 舊約文理 1904 委辦譯本,大英聖書公會 但以理書1904 舊遺詔聖書 1927新舊約串珠淺文理施約瑟主教譯本,美國聖經會 楊格非詩篇1907 委辦譯本 1931中華聖公會福建教區公禱書(福州土話詩篇) 白話字聖經(舊約1927年,新約1930年) 1908年福州話聖經 1937年福州土腔聖經

新約

新約1872北京官話版 新約1933 王宣忱譯本 1863新約裨治文/ 克陛存版 東正教1864年固里卡爾波夫(Archimandrite Guri Karpov)文理譯本新遺詔聖經 1924年新約客語聖經 1952年呂振中新約新譯修稿 1852年白話字聖經約翰福音 白話字聖經(舊約1927年,新約1930年) 1908年福州話聖經 1937年福州土腔聖經

信仰著作

馬禮遜抄本 su-toan sheng chheh 二約釋義叢書 耶穌基督的來歷 1924勸世良言 1893年夏察理氏著真理三字經(福州土腔) 1934年廣學會初版漢文聖經譯本小史 1910中國聖教書會新約註釋第一卷(馬太、馬可) 1940年我主聖傳圖 1918年聖經摘錄

聖詩珍藏

聖詩歌(1900年) 養心神詩 新增養心神詩 養心神詩新編(1854年) 養心神詩新編(增加部份)(1857年) 養心神詩琴譜(1914年)

http://cbol.fhl.net/new/ob.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple Tree
把這個故事獻給所有子女,希望能為你們帶來啟迪!
 

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow... He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.

TREE.gif (8589 bytes)

 

Time went by...the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday.One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. "Come and play with me," the tree asked the boy. "I am no longer a kid, I don't play around trees anymore." The boy replied, "I want toys. I need money to buy them." "Sorry, but I don't have money... but you can pick all my apples and sell them. Then, you will have money." The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.

One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. "Come and play with me" the tree said. "I don't have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?" "Sorry, but I don't have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house. So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.

One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. "Come and play with me!" the tree said. "I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?" "Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy." So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. "Sorry, my boy. But I don't have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you... " the tree said. "I don't have teeth to bite anyway," the boy replied. "No more trunk for you to climb on" "I am too old for that now," the boy said. "I really can't give you anything ... the only thing left are my dying roots" the tree said with tears. "I don't need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years." The boy replied. "Good! Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest." The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.......

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parents.

When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad...

When we grow up, we leave them... only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents.

Please enlighten all you friend by forwarding this mail to them.

And love your parent.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: